Welcome to Harvard University Employees Credit Union's online account opening process.
Follow these simple steps:
Tell Us About Yourself
Confirm Your Identity
Complete Signature Card
Customize Your Account
Fund Your Account
|What would you like to do?
You will need to have the following information to complete the process today:
- Your Social Security or Tax ID Number.
- Your Driver's License or ID card issued by a state DMV.
- Information about any loans or mortgages that you may have to help us confirm your identity.
- For instant funding, you will need your current bank account and routing numbers.
- If applying for a joint account, you will need the Secondary Applicant's name, Social Security or Tax ID Number, and Date of Birth.
Note: All applicants must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age